I can’t believe E is 4 and a half months old! I can’t believe I’ve been someone’s dad for 4 months!!! I’ve miss you all and wanted to give a quick E four month update.
I’ve really noticed his personality emerging more and more–which is fascinating to watch. He’s very laid back and easy going, yet focused and determined when trying new things. I’ve noticed him expressing preferences more and more. The other day I had a variety of toys out and I switched toys. He started to fuss and look for the one I took away. There are so many little amazing moments I want to write about. I think my favorite thing is how interested he is lately in books. He really seems to focus intently on them and is now trying to turn the pages himself or trying to hold the book.
Right now he loves:
- Rolling all over the place
- Drooling and blowing bubbles
- Motown music
- Watching his crazy parents dance and sing to Motown music
- Kismet, the black and white kitty
- Nature–trees, grass, flowers, the sky
- His new BIGGer bottles
- People! I would say he’s partial to other babies and older women 🙂